Reviewer: Emily Mander
Website Reviewed: Singorama Website
Do you have a passion for singing but feel like you need to do a lot of work to go pro? If your answer is yes, look no further. There are hundreds of singing programs online today claiming to teach people how to sing like professionals. It is however important to note that many of these programs don’t work as advertised. I have always been passionate about singing since I was a little girl. I have spent a lot of money over the years looking for the best signing program to polish my talent. It wasn’t until I came across Singorama that everything changed for me.
Before buying the program, I didn’t really know how it worked. I went online to check what other people thought about the program but noticed one thing; most Singorama reviews out there are written by marketers who don’t have deep insights about the program. Considering I have tried the program and transformed my singing, I feel I am better placed to write an honest Singorama review. So sit tight and enjoy my Singorama review.
What Is Singorama, Who Prepared It And Who Is It For?
Singorama can be defined as an online singing program. Unlike most singing programs out there Singorama was made by a group of music professionals including the renowned vocal coach; Emily Mander. According to my own personal experience and online customer reviews, the program is meant for beginner and intermediate singers. Singorama is one of the most effective and complete singing courses online today given the fact that it is complete. The program is packed with singing lessons among other resources bound to take your singing to the next level. This takes us to a very important question:
What’s In The Program? (Rundown)
Singorama is complete with breathing techniques, posture, harmony, theories and so much more for perfecting your singing.
The program is divided into 5 main sections namely; audio lessons, vocal warm-up exercises, original songs, workbooks/eBooks and software. Let’s take a closer look into each of these sections to understand what Singorama is all about.
- Audio lessons: The audio lessons are divided into six sub-sections namely; getting started as a singer, vocal technique, the technical stuff, singing styles, learning entire songs and your future as a singer. The audio lessons are all about transitioning from a novice to a pro singer. The lessons teach you breathing and posture techniques, vocal techniques (things to do and things to avoid as a singer), the technical aspect of singing (i.e. key signatures, time signatures and rhythm), the basics of a song and lastly what to expect as a future pro singer.
- Vocal warm-up exercises: As the name suggests, this section is comprised of vocal warm-up exercises i.e. exercises to get you started as a singer. The exercises include; siren exercise, lip roll exercise, 121 exercise and warm-up scales.
- Original songs: This section is all about learning the basics of Ballad, rock and pop songs in regards to vocals, lyrics, instrumentals and full mixes.
- Workbooks/eBooks: The program also has a PDF workbook which goes hand in hand with the audio lessons.
- Software: This is the last section of the Singorama program. This section has PC and MAC software for perfecting your pitch (Perfect Your Pitch Pro), software for music reading (Jayde Musica) and recording software (Singorama Mini Recording Studio).
Does The Program Work?
According to numerous customer reviews online combined with my own personal experience with the program, I can confidently say the program works better than most similar programs in the market today. After going through the program conclusively, I learnt how to sing like a pro. I am even in the process of doing music fulltime.
- The program is very effective: Singorama has very many pros in my own opinion the most notable being the program’s effectiveness. I had reached a point where I didn’t care how much I was spending to perfect my singing. As mentioned above, I had spent a lot of money on programs which didn’t work. Luckily, I found Singorama. I have never looked back.
- The program comes with numerous resources: I also love the fact that Singorama comes with very many singing resources. Unlike most programs which come with a few singing lessons, Singorama offers you everything you need to be pro singer from audio lessons and warm-up exercises to workbooks and software. You also get information on song writing and performing as well as recording software. I am yet to come across a singing program that offers such resources.
- Easy to use/understand: Despite being packed with resources, I also love the fact that Singorama is very easy to use. All the information is conveyed in simple language which is easy to understand. The software is also easy to use. Singorama is undoubtedly the best program of its kind.
In a nutshell, Singorama is a strong buy for anyone interested in a comprehensive singing program that has been tested and proven to work.